Accomplished Washington, D.C., Lawyer Serves Businesses Nationwide
Skilled commercial litigator also maintains Maryland and New York offices
Rotbert Business Law P.C. is a boutique business law and litigation firm based in the Washington, D.C., area. Representing clients nationwide, we give small- and mid-sized operations the kind of business law counsel usually associated with larger, more expensive firms. As an attorney with 28 years of experience, Mitch Rotbert has guided companies and individuals to successful results in litigation, transactions, and corporate matters. In every instance, we listen to our clients and help them to develop a winning strategy. From assisting with the creation of a business to its liquidation, we provide comprehensive legal support, including detailed assistance for concerns such as buy-sell agreements and due diligence. Whatever your field of business, we recognize the pressures you face and help you overcome legal obstacles as efficiently as possible.
Efficient firm delivers exceptional service to small and large clients
We pride ourselves on obtaining favorable results for our clients in a cost-effective manner. Since the firm’s founding in 1990, the hallmarks of our service have been our:
- Strategy — By conducting a detailed review of each client’s specific goals, we can construct a plan for accomplishing every objective.
- Preparation — Whether you seek assistance with a transaction or for a dispute, our firm exhaustively researches the relevant facts and law so that you understand the issues thoroughly and are not exposed to unpleasant surprises.
- Execution — You can be assured that Mitch Rotbert, a sole practitioner, is handling your case in its entirety rather than delegating key tasks to less experienced staffers.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we give Fortune 500 companies and small startups high-quality counsel in a small-firm setting.
Knowledgeable counselor assists with formation, transactions and disputes
Over more than two decades, we have overseen hundreds of transactions for our clients. We also provide effective representation for legal challenges such as:
- Business litigation — In business litigation, we make sure to keep an eye on your bottom line and look to resolve disagreements without undue expense. When going to trial is the best option, Mitch Rotbert has extensive courtroom experience and can present the strongest possible argument on your behalf.
- Commercial law — Businesses in the 21st century need experienced commercial law attorneys who keep up with commercial and legal trends and their interplay.
- Business formation — The firm counsels clients on all types of business formation issues, including the drafting of foundational corporate documents and the creation of business entities such as LLCs and LLPs.
- Civil litigation — Rotbert Business Law P.C. represents businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
- Professional liability litigation — We represent businesses and individuals who have been injured by professionals, including for the professional liability of physicians, nursing homes, and other health care providers.
Communication is the key to our firm’s success. No matter what your legal situation entails, we make sure you are always apprised of the latest developments in your matter.
Contact an experienced Washington, D.C., business attorney for a free initial consultation
Rotbert Business Law P.C. advises small and large businesses in a wide range of legal matters. We work out of offices in Maryland; Washington, D.C.; and New York City. Please call 240-600-6467 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.